Monday 27 August 2012

Mt Warning

Last Sunday I decided to do something different.  Instead of waking up with the usual hangover, I wanted to make the most of my day.  I recruited a friend and we woke up early to drive to Mt Warning in Northern NSW.  We're both fairly competitive and neither of us wanted to 'stroll' so we took on the climb with a fair bit of pace.  The return journey is predicted to take 4-5 hours but we smashed it in 2.5 hours.  Mind you, I'm aching now.  I highly recommend it to any adventure seekers out there.  It's a beautiful walk and when you're nearly at the top you have to climb a vertical rock wall (with a chain to help).  You're then rewarded with breathtaking views of NSW.  Don't forget your water bottle though...it's thirsty work!


















Lily x

No comments:

Post a Comment