Thursday 8 November 2012

Merry Christmas

It's really quite frightening to think that Christmas is only a stones throw away.  I am already ridiculously excited about a visit from Santa, lots of time with family and friends, plenty of food and of course presents!  Once I get through this final week of exams I will be so thrilled to welcome the holidays!  However, I do have to endure the daunting process of waiting to see if I have been accepted into Vet Science!  

I have been proactive this year and have booked lots of little trips ahead of time to make the most of the 3 month break.  Possibly on of the most exciting things is going to see Coldplay at the Suncorp Stadium in a couple of weeks.  Then we will have a massive family christmas with plenty of water-skiing, wakeboarding, jetskiing and boardgames!  Then I'm off to stay in a beautiful mansion in Byron Bay with 22 others for a week over New Years.  

While I dream about all of those fabulous activities it is distracting me from the mountain of study I have staring at me, so I had better get back to it.

It has been a pleasure!

Lily xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment